Buy Gorgeous Vertical and Horizontal Blinds in Fishers
Window blinds are often purchased for three different reasons: to increase privacy, to block or filter light, and to coordinate with the décor of a home or business. How do you go about choosing the best blinds for your situation? MCL Window Coverings, established in Fishers, would like to offer some of our favorite tips:
- Consider how you use each room. Kitchen horizontal blinds should be easily washed and custom blinds in the lesser-used library should be dust-resistant.
- Test out the various options in the showroom to be sure you get the amount of privacy and light-blocking abilities you expect.
- Coordinate with your décor, but avoid bold colors. You might love the way your vertical blinds look, but that doesn’t mean they should be the prominent feature in the room. It is nearly always safer to choose neutral colors that won’t become dated.
- Invest in quality products. From functional mini blinds to top-of-the-line custom window blinds, an investment in these treatments can pay off with several years of long-lasting results.
- When in doubt, consult with the professionals. We have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with our customers.
Serving Satisfied Customers in and Around Indianapolis
There are a lot of options available to residents and businesses near Indianapolis and Fishers, Indiana, as well as Cincinnati, Ohio. Our customers enjoy browsing through our showroom in Fishers, where they are able to inspect examples of custom vertical blinds, horizontal wood blinds and options for gliding window panels. We are a Hunter Douglas priority dealer and carry other brands, such as Graber, Kirsch and Lafayette Interior Fashions.
Come Browse Our Showroom in Fishers, Indiana
MCL Window Coverings in Fishers, Indiana, is a family-owned business. We offer FREE in-house consultation and estimate services to customers in Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati, Ohio. Are you in the market for horizontal window blinds? Contact our window treatment company by phone. Our numbers are Indiana 317-577-2670, Ohio 513-868-6000.